I GoT iT!!!

By JiM91
I finally got it!!! got wat? my mum bought me an 'I Heart Revolution ' CD by Hillsong United...very nice CD, with very nice songs inside....highly recommended :)
Here are the list of songs in both of the cds...


Disk 1
  1. Time Has Come
  2. One Way

  3. What The World Will Never Take

  4. ‘Till I see you

  5. Take All Of Me

  6. The Stand

  7. You’ll Come

  8. Break Free

  9. Look To You

  10. Where The Love Lasts Forever

  11. Forever

  12. There Is Nothing Like

  13. Tell The World

  14. All Day

Disc 2

  1. Take It All

  2. My Future Decided

  3. All I Need Is You

  4. Mighty to Save

  5. Nothing But The Blood

  6. Hosanna

  7. De Dios (Fire Fall Down)

  8. Shout Unto God

  9. Salvation Is Here

  10. Love Enough

  11. More Than Life

  12. None But Jesus

  13. From The Inside Out

  14. Came to My Rescue

  15. Saviour King

  16. Solution
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?