unTiTled...II

By JiM91
well this is the continuous of the previous (unTiTled...) post...so lazy to find another name for it, put II at the back...
before i start here is a picture of me and the gang during the concert...



from top left : David, Caleb, Andy, Jeffery...from bottom left : Clement, Tiffany, Julia, Christina, and Jim (half face...also can lah)


So hmmm....where did i stop last time...oh ya...after E Hun drop me at Amcorp mall, i waited for my cousin, so i called her...here is the conversation....

jim : I'm in Amcorp Mall already...
Cherlyn (my cousin) : ok, u wait at Starbucks...
jim : Ok then...
jim (in his mind) : Walao, Starbucks....habis lah my duit... T-T (that time my wallet, not much money left)
Now i realize, in KL jussssssst a simple thing like COFFEE can be so expensive and eat your wallet from the in side out lolz...anyway i got a cold creamed mocha with vanila, which cost me around RM12.45...there goes my 12 bucks....but nvm...
So waited till my cousin came...she took me her office and showed me around, she is now a GM in a drug company, 4Life (american brand) which most of us are not really familiar with...but anyway, after that she explain to me the plan for the day, erm, i can go anywhere i want till 7 cause by then she will finish her work...
So, i took a train to KLCC, now here is something interesting....i called up my dad to ask for guide cause he is very used to KL...

jim : can i take a LRT direct to KLCC?
dad: cannot....if you are taking LRT, go to Masjid Jamed and then take a putra train to KLCC...
jim : Ok
(so i just go and buy the ticket and texted my cousin about my plan) few minutes later my cousin called....
cherlyn : jim, you actually no need to take the train to masjid jamek and then to KLCC, u can take the train straight to KLCC...
jim : oh ok... SWT + blur...

i read the stations above the ticket counter and saw KLCC...SWT...buy ticket already leh...haiz...can't blame my dad also cause i never mention that the LRT is the rapid KL one (putra)....haiz...but anyway went into the train, go to Masjid Jamed (or Jamek, correct me someone) went out of the station, go to the counter, feel so 'bodoh' buy a ticket to KLCC...haiz...but nevermind, lesson i learnt > read the sign always before you BUY anything...lolz...i smsed Christina, ask her whether she can teman me in KLCC cause i know go alone sure sure sure BORING one...
While waiting for her already so boring liao...window shop till sien hahaha....want to buy but kedekut want to spend my money XD hahaha...Christina reached around...around...erm...forgot liao...wat time ah christina? lolz...around the afternoon lah...haven't eaten my lunch...so she teman see me eat char kuey teow...see me eat till air liur melele...hahaha...nolah...jk jk...so after that window shop again...haiyo...looking at it just tempted me to buy...but HAHAHAHA...my kedekut punya sikap stronger...hehehe....i think we window shop for around an hour...maybe...later i suggested we go watch movie...but mana tahu si christina work in KL, so near KLCC somemore watch ALL (i meant blockbuster movies) the movie liao...tabik tabik hahaha...she suggested Narnia...

hmmm....ok then since i haven't watch, go for it then...we went and get some drinks and pop corns...before the movie starts, my drink already finish...XD hahaha...but hehehehe...i brought a bag pack along with me...and inside still got drinks hehehe...curi curi drink la...who ask the cinema assistant no check my bag...so genius hor me....(genius ur head!) and guess wat? i finish like 3/4 of the pop corn hahaha...really a glutton...




after the movie, late liao...so walk for a while then go to the train and head back...christina also took the train....but my station further..so..bye bye christina :)...

got back to Amcorp mall and ate dinner with my cousin at Kenny Rogers...i ordered a 1/2 chicken meal...hahaha eat so full....all the dieting the previous months tak guna also...(baik tak payah diet lah...back to square one only)
after the dinner, followed back my cousin house in Puchong, quite far from the mall...well i think thats the end of the day...tired and slept soundly hehehe...

Next day...lets start from lunch shall we....my cousin took me to this Japanese Buffet restaurant named SHOGUN...
well all i can tell you is, i give you one whole day and you still will never eat all of the food there...the choices are like thousands...and the best thing is, you can eat till your stomach burst....haiz...again EATING...(this restaurant really take your mind away from dieting) here are some pics...really really satisfying...its not japanese food alone...but almost everything...
its located in sunway pyramid....

and that lunch, again lasted till around midnight...i also met Adeline in sunway pyramid...this time i teman her for dinner and this time my air liur melele pulak...hahaha jk jk...


got a few clothes from Jusco...this time can't resist...got sales ma...but just bought a T-shirt and a beach pants...want to buy more but, still kedekut rulzzz...hehehe...jk jk...its just that, usually i shop with my parents...so everything they pay...now...everything i pay T-T...nvm...next time :)

so thats all for that day lah...if i go detailly then you all read till got cricket sound...haiz...still got melaka trip somemore...but lazy to blog about it lah....so thats all i guess....
Adios :)

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?