WhOA!!!!

By JiM91
3...2...1... and off comes the trials...fuh...3 weeks of exams...the 'best' time of the year...well 2 subjects down, 8 more to go...EST was 'ok lar' type...BM paper 1 was the 'hehehe' type and BM paper 2 was the 'huhuhuhu" type...Screwed my paper 2 man...not enough time...but nevermind lah...past is past...tomorrow, BI 1 & 2 + History 1...will it be the 'oklar" type, the 'hehehe' type or the 'huhuhuhu' type....and by the way, i assume the you all know what i meant lar...

anyway my hair is longer now...but out of shape...bad...going to be like an afro...only shorter...so, what did i do? i cut myself...since paying 10 bucks just to ask people to adjust my hair, better i do myself...how was it? dunno...to me like no change only....dunno maybe to you got different la...but hope its bad to worse type...so, will be busy till early sept when i finish my trials, not sure whether have enough time update the blog...but will try...will upload random pics later... :)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?