I'm BaCk

By JiM91
*sign* Its been as if decades since i updated this blog till i think most of you already lazy want to visit...actually i also la...so.....sorry lah...cause to me, not much inspiration for me now to write and update this blog....hmmmm.....so today, since i super duper free....need to keep it alive ma...
SOOOOO.....let me start with 'things that happen to me lately'

1. I donated my precious blood for the first time...kind of interesting though...the feeling ah? not really painful but very nice like that >sot sot liao i guess....and i just know that my blood type is O....hmmm....wat can say more???? > Go and donate blood as each drop saves lives...hehehe


well next? wat else....

2. I watch Batman > The dark knight...To tell you the truth, this movie is awesome...which i think you by now had heard it a thousand times...what can i say is, it gave the BOOM!!!! and to my amaze the dead guy > ledger (joker) did the role extremely well...For those of you who haven't watch the movie, i have to say "What on earth is wrong with you!!!"


3. My hair has grown!!!!!!! well not much but, at least its longer now...and the day when i have my beautiful hair again is coming nearer...hehehe...well i'm getting used to it now with my hair, after people calling me all sorts of names > monk, rhino without horn (how on earth did this came out) , sami and etc....they even sang the 'shoulin soccer' shoalin kungfu song...

4. The tension is killing me...SPM is seriously getting nearer...and now, it seems that days pass by like bullet trains...time really flies...My preparation???? thats the no.1 thing that concerns me right now...will i pass with good result like my previous public exams??? or will burst in sadness to see my ugly results? hmmm....one big question mark there...well still trying my best! Wish me the best...

5. One more hurdle...One more interview for the AFS student exchange program...i'll be going for the 2nd and final interview this 16 in PJ...if i could pass this one, i'm through to America....now thinking of this, there is one part of my mind that says 'i dun want to go' and the other part 'GO!!!!' hmmm....kinf of anoying sometimes...well let God decides then :)

6. Dead Blog!!!!!!! Recently this blog that you are reading right now had been left abandone for weeks...why? simply answer > excuses...excuses comes after excuses not to sit down for 15 - 30 minutes just to update this blog...well hope i can update it more often ba...

Well i think thats it...sorry no pics, cause all the pics in my memory card is washed away...the idiot micro SD memory card tiba tiba KO...sakit hati la...
Till next time bb...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?