......................

By JiM91
Annual Dinner is coming...it will be my last dinner as a club member in LCDS...Really really hope that it would be the best...

SPM is coming......it would also be my last public exam in my schooling life....Really really hope that I will really prepare myself for this exam.....

ESP VII is coming...Can't wait to meet friends again over there....Really really hope that the price will go down...

Year 2009 is coming....and I'm still waiting for my final confirmation of a place in US for my student exchange....Really really hope that this will be all settled asap...

Wat else is coming? Dun know....Let today worry about itself and let tomorrow worry about tomorrow...Me, I just go with flow of it...

Here are some pics which i like to share....

Underground Fc, best football club I ever played with...Never will I find a club better than this.....

My guitar...Never will I leave it...

Miss the days where debate and stage drama was the 'school' life.....

Never will I forget the day where i shaved my head for the first time....Nightmare...

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Joel Yap October 16, 2008 at 6:39 AM
    Great to see that you respect your guitar! Hehehe....
    Take care man. Hope to see you at Esplosion this year.

Something to say?