Another Defeat...

By JiM91

After two straight wins in Pre-League matches...(6-2, 7-5 win over SpringField and a 6-2, 6-0 win against Cascade) The first league game we lost badly to Cresent Valley 2 days ago...Well, it was ok since we were seriously off of shape...

But todays match was a different thing...We played well...i shall say the best since we ever played before in matches...and we were in total domination in the beginning of the game, leading the opponent 3-0 in both sets...They were way off compared to us...but they took a 100% of their advantage and we didn't...I'm not very good in the base...and Patrick is not good at the net...(Patrick is my partner) So, they played mostly to Patrick on the net and on me on the base...we in the other hand didnt take the advantage of kicking them out easily...Pat was not aggressive enough and my serve was the opposite of what i use to have...So, ended up losing to Dallas High, 6-3,6-3...

So pretty darn disappointed as i know that we definitely could win that game...But, things like this happens...and fuuhhh...trying to take it as an positive things its a real hard thing to do...But anyway, i really hate losing but i do accept lost/failure...so i WILL win the next game against my next opponent! Thats a promise!!!! I will strive to be better and get better...

YOU WON'T SEE THE SAME ME IN TENNIS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Wuhuuu...tomorrow practice at 5...hope you dun disappoint me with your stupid rain, nasty Oregon xD...

My Jersey and Racket...

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?