Nice Week :)

By JiM91
Ahhh....its been a long time since i updated...but here i am again...with i guess another long post...3 weeks ago (if not mistaken)i went down to Salem and visited my friend, Hui Yin also one of the 40 of us from Malaysia in the States...It was a good visit...Took me to the Salem Centre (mall) and later her host parents took us to the tulip festival...And to tell you! It was so so so so beautiful!!!!!!!! I havent seen so many tulips together...it was just thousands of them and looking at the different colours...wow...really amazed me...So, let the picture amaze you rather than the talking bore you :)








































Well, thats the Tulip fest...The next day, my host parents brought me to the second balloning flight...and this time, i got to go on the flight!!! how amazing is that!!!! Yea it was awesome...Its just so peaceful and calm up there...It was around 1 hour of flight and we just cruise over the landscapes and houses, trees, fields...just amazing!!! and here...more pictures :)

























And that night, host parents brought me to play pool...honestly speaking i'm not good at all...pakat hentam the white ball and try to get the other in just will do it :P But more practice boleh lah tahan...Basically it was just a fun week for me :)









Well, have to tell you, most of the pic (playing pool) is just acting pandai only :P

Next will be PROM...already updated it on Facebook but will try to update it here asap...till next time :)

 

3 comments so far.

  1. christinasan June 4, 2009 at 6:16 PM
    overscrolled =.= I love tulip I said T_T
  2. blah June 5, 2009 at 6:25 AM
    omg..the tulips are seriously gorgeous!
    I've always wanted to be in a meadow of flowers, cause its so pretty and breath-taking..lucky you! =)
    and ballooning? I wanna go too!
    you met Hui Yin? did you stay with her?
  3. Unknown June 11, 2009 at 6:12 PM
    Hey!!! Crazy!!! Oh my god, I wished I have those experience man!!! oh m god.... Lucky you! So excited to see you in few more days, ops, I should say few more weeks. Ready to return?

Something to say?