AT LAST!!!!! an update in my blog...

By JiM91

I know...its basically because i lazy xD...and no mood...and lazy to open an account in imageshack or whatever to faster the upload of my pics..but i think i will now, as looking at my half dead blog is rather depressing....as a start, here is a tag from sook yee, which i was reminded for dozens of time to do it....what a lazy bump xD


write 10 things about the person who tagged me....


1. that person name is ong sook yee...


2. Always say she fat when she is not...


3. Think that she have mental problem but i guess she doesn't think that way now...(i hope xD)


4. Gila fashion!


5. Like to comment on almost everything aka comment queen (that time during school, dunno now got not...)


6. shorter than me...how short? dun need to tell you, know that shorter than me enough liao...xD, dun be offended ya...


7. Likes chocholate...


8. Favourite colour pink (bila lah nak tukar)


9. Super duper in love with Leah Dizon and Kim Kardashian


10. The person who tag me...


5 person i tag!!!! hehehehe my turn...


- Primary target!!!!!!!!!! Ong Sook Yee (revenge kekeke)


- Choon Khai


- Christina San


- Steven Tan


- Adeline Lee



Fuhh....done at last....

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?