Review...

By JiM91
Its been a rather fast, experiencing, exciting, challenging and also a memorable year in 2008...And now, a new chapter has been opened...So before i move to the new chapter, lets review on the 'previous' chapter...the year 2008....
Lets start from the beginning of the year shall we...

- Responsibilities all over my shoulders...

- Teamed up with my Badminton partner Daniel and played in the MSSKTS tournament...And we won...which later qualified to the state level tournament where we lost in the quater final...
- Played heck a lot of soccer and badminton till my knee got injured badly...
- Join the Real FC soccer team, and won the LCDS Tournament...


- Organized the annual LCDS summercamp, and was deeply satisfied with the success of the camp...

- Had my first experience debating in the Parlimentary Debate Competition and suprisingly won it at the district level...


- Got my first cake splashed into my face....


- Shaved my hair for the first time...

- Played my first game of paintball...



- Had really really good dives in 2008...


- Really enjoyed serving God in His Generation...wish could continue...


- Had my first graduation...

- Did my last speech and attend my last LCDS annual dinner...(which ended up really tired cause of taking photos with everyone)

- Had my first and last SPM examination (of coarse la, takkan want to take again swt)

- Went to my 3rd ESP...a real nice experience...


- Had a great christmas with me family...


- Had a darn good time with friends :)
Well i guess thats all that i can remember...Looking foward to 2009...guess what will it be?

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?