I'm leaving on a jet plane...

By JiM91
Fuhhhhhhh....time flies...i still can remember the first day i went to school (kindergarden) and i thought that it was like a trip to somewhere far...(padahal kindergarden only) but now...as i wake up every morning, and count the days till i will be leaving home to some place far away, it really scares me...knowing how time can just fly pass without even you realizing it...I dun know bout the rest of you, but i think as i grow older, time flies faster...

Well tomorrow, i will be leaving KL, so tonight will be the last night for me here in my warm sweet comfy bed for the next 6 months...will miss u all (msg for my bed, pillow, blanket and etc...) sob sob...

Will be leaving Malaysia on the 13th, Tuesday...hmmm...its so interesting to go to a place where everything is so different, but in the same time, its so hard to just leave your home for so long...even worse, leaving your country...I know some of you might say "cheh, common la, for 6 months already like that" well, yea even for six months...dunno how to explain...and of course i won't be emo for the rest 6 months saying "i want to go home, i want kiss my pillow" lol...but my point is, this part of life i prefer to name it, 'Leaving'...

For 17 years i've been with my parents in the warm nest where everything is provided and also protected...and this part of life where, you are going to fly away...hmmm maybe my parents will celebrate after i leave "Yes, 1 down, 2 to go" (have 2 siblings)...Mom, Dad if you are reading, just joking ya hehehehe...

So, better spend my few days here before i leave...an USA here i come...YEA!!!!!!!!wohooo...Will surely update you on my condition and experience over there...so...i think i wil definately blog more...Got to go...chaoz...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?