SpM ReSuLtS...

By JiM91
Here it goes...after 3 months of long wait, my result are out...all the 2 years in high school all comes to this...Before i state my results, i just wanna share what i think of it...I wasn't really saisfied about it but it was ok for me and i'm good with it...
Ok, here are my results...

1. Bahasa Melayu A1
2. English A1
3. History A1
4. Moral A1
5. English for Science and Technology A1
6. Physics B3
7. Mathematics B3
8. Biology C5
9. Additional Maths C5
10. Chemistry C6

Thats my results...Ok, i'm proud of what i got...i'm proud of this result as i'm not the guy who studies his freaking 2 years just to get straight A's...thats not my main aim in my studying experiences...To some of you, this result you may say its crap and why should i be proud off? i should be shy...but i learn something much more than just being able to get straight A's...I gave what i got and i get what i put into it...I learn more than just to pass examination, i learn responsibility and etc. (dun wanna talk to long on that xD)

So, this is a positive result for me...and i learn something very very very valuable...I'm NOT a SCIENCE student...hahaha...So, SPM had gave its answer...and now its my turn to make full use of that answer...with just 5A1's can i success? Some say no, some say maybe...I say absolutely YES! With 5A's i wanna prove that i can be even successful than the straight A's...Successful in life, family or whatsoever...Wohoooo!!!!!!...results are out...why need to be so afraid at the beggining i say xD....

Good thing that my parents are supportive which i think all parents should be supportive even how bad their children's result may get...They don't really know what this kids went through xD...anyway if you are one of those students where your parents only want you to have straight A's and nothing more, i have something to say to you, Don't put all that pressure on your own, you did NOTHING wrong at all...As long you did what you could and thats that...You are NOT a failure and you are NOT STUPID if you dun get straight A's or fail in SPM...The results is not what determine your future...it is you who determine it! Add oil for greater success to come for me, you and everyone. :)

Peace ;P
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Nina March 15, 2009 at 3:37 AM
    jimmy!!!
    so proud of u...
    u were right about study not simply 2 get straight As...
    true...
    i am 100% agreed with wht u wrote in this post man...
    so,wht course u decided 2 tke then??
  2. Nina March 15, 2009 at 10:39 PM
    thnx jim!!!

Something to say?