AcHiEvEmEnT???

By JiM91
Well, some of you might find my previous post depressing some might find it encouraging and motivating...but since i've been mostly talking about my 'bad' results on my last post...i got something to cheer me up :)

Well, i got a 99.5% on my American Studies Grade...which was the highest among all...Well, indeed happy for that... xD as for not being an American and started the class 6 weeks late...Well, there is always something good behind everything :P
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Jeffery Wong March 16, 2009 at 11:47 PM
    PTL PTL !!!
  2. Nina March 17, 2009 at 11:47 AM
    oh,jim!!
    tht's gud 4 u!!
    congrats2!!
  3. Wei Lim_93 March 21, 2009 at 8:39 AM
    Oh &!#$@%!!!

    I wanna leave this country's rotten education system and run away to America...

Something to say?