NeW ToY, NeW AiM, NeW EXciT3M3nT ^^

By JiM91
Well....today has been one of my best days...Why? Well because the guitar i ordered has finally come!!!!!!!!!! Wohoo...so after calling the shop, went with my host mum and when i look at it, instantly fell in love with it...
Its a Ibanez ART 100WH model...With a Gibraltar III bridge, ARTCORE 2-S Bridge Pick-up, and a ARTCORE 1-S Neck Pick-up...The sound is really really nice...not regrets...and i also got a Roland Micro Cube Amp, which makes it even better...the sound from the amp is just incredible for a small amp...Totally satisfied...

Well, another thing which i think should post this long enough...I'm now a South Albany High School Varsity Tennis player...and we had our first 2 official matches last week...and i won both hehehehehehe...what a start huh? i mean newbie go and try to play, get into school team, win 2 first match...First match against SpringField High, me and my partner won 6-2,7-5...and the 2nd game against Cascade High, we won 6-0,6-2...And just now during training, i finally got my gound stroke perfect...wuhuuu....just a beauuuuuutiful week for me...I know been bragging a lot...sry bout that...
Don't wanna waste any more time...here are the pics of my new AXE...

My AXE and the Roland Micro Cube amp...



All the features will be wasted if you dun get on it...So, apa lagi,Rock ON!!!!!!!!
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Unknown April 6, 2009 at 9:23 PM
    Hye, you play that? That is the coolest thing ever man!!! Must show your skills in next three months when I meet you kay?

    Haa, have a nice rocking day!!

Something to say?