TaGGeD

By JiM91
Tagged by Jeff

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you

1. I'm playing loads of tennis lately...
2. I just bought a new Ibanez ART wht
3. I broke my dad's tennis racket and need to come out more $$ to get a new one...
4. I'm desperate for Maggi Mee Kari!!!!!!!!! (+ all malaysian food)
5. Aim to get good grades this trimester...
6. Aim to kick SpringField High School's *toot* xD in Tennis this wednesday...
7. Looking foward to Prom Night kekekeke...
8. Goal is to get into marketing coarse after my stay in US...
9. Aim to finish this tagg asap and tagg other people (bug their life)
10. I want good blue and sunny weather (oregon weather sucks big time)
11. I want to get thinner...xD
12. I want to see my family, friends and MY DOGS!!!!!!!!!! miss them A LOT!!! xD
13. I want to watch a movie (transformers, terminator, x-men origin)
14. I wanna learn something new...
15. I'm looking for a song to learn and play...
16. Currently trying to make up a song based on the lyrics my friend gave me....
17. Wanna live!!!!!!!!!

Who do i tagg...Hehehehehe, ready to bug people liao...
1. Lee Jing Jing
2. Zen
3. Sook Peng
4. Sook Yee
5. Choon Khai
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Sharon Loi March 17, 2009 at 9:59 AM
    Haha Jim, when I was in Spain, I missed Malaysian food a lot too !!!

    Btw, do you still rmbr me ?
    We were in the same day for the AFS interview.

Something to say?